The newly redesigned latimes.com is one of the largest fully responsive news sites ever built, ensuring a consistent, optimal reading experience across all devices:
- Top 5 U.S. newspaper website
- The #1 local news and information site in the L.A. DMA
- An average of 37 million monthly unique visitors
- 152 million average monthly page views
Mobile - Apps - Social - Newsletters
Hoylosangeles.com, has been beautifully redesigned to provide readers a completely new user experience while providing trusted Spanish-language news and information to Southern California. Vibrant content includes expanded video stories as well as the latest news, photo galleries, sports, and entertainment coverage with interactive elements relevant to Hispanic culture and lifestyle.Fully responsive and available on all platforms, Hoylosangeles.com provides the ideal space to deliver a targeted message to L.A. Hispanics.
With the Times PLUS Extended Reach Network of leading brand-safe sites, clients have access to expansive, quality local digital audiences. Through Times PLUS, your advertising campaign can be delivered across thousands of premium local and national network sites, including comScore’s Top 300 publishers. Dozens of targeting tactics enable you to reach consumers more precisely:
- Category targeting, including auto, home, finance, health, education, family/moms, retail, travel and many more
- Behavioral targeting, e.g. job seekers, dieters, wedding planners, etc.
- Contextual targeting and re-targeting
Through Los Angeles Times affiliate sites, clients can target niche audience segments with specific actionable interests. Our partner sites offer brand exposure through a national network of websites:
- CareerBuilder.com – the global leader in human capital solutions, helping companies leverage technology and rich data to attract and target future employees
- Cars.com – connecting with millions of new and used car buyers allowing advertisers to promote and showcase entire inventories of new, used and certified vehicles
- Homefinder.com – provides tools, info and listings to make the home buying process easy and efficient
Source: Omniture 6 month average July 2014 – January 2015; Newspaper Association of America, “Mobile-exclusive use surges among young adults.”; 3-month average comScore January 2015; latimes.com UVs PVs comScore October 2015; The Radicati Group, Inc, Email Statistics Report, 2011-2015; Exact Target, 2012 Channel Preferences survey; Convinceandconvert.com.