Anchored by latimes.com, our digital advertising opportunities touch online and mobile audiences in innovative ways, 24/7: latimes.com content is actively consumed, with readers sharing content 12 times per minute. Legacy media proves to be one of the most effective ways to reach adults, with digital newspaper content reaching 78% of online adults and 84% of older Millennials.
The newly redesigned latimes.com is one of the largest fully responsive news sites ever built, ensuring a consistent, optimal reading experience across all devices:
- Top 5 U.S. newspaper website
- The #1 local news and information site in the L.A. DMA
- An average of 37 million monthly unique visitors
- 152 million average monthly page views
Mobile - Apps - Social - Newsletters
With properties located across the country, Tribune Publishing provides access to a network of news and special interest sites on a national scale. This comprehensive ad map offers a suite of products that can tap into Tribune Publishing’s 44.5 million+ unique monthly visitors.
Hoylosangeles.com, has been beautifully redesigned to provide readers a completely new user experience while providing trusted Spanish-language news and information to Southern California. Vibrant content includes expanded video stories as well as the latest news, photo galleries, sports, and entertainment coverage with interactive elements relevant to Hispanic culture and lifestyle.Fully responsive and available on all platforms, Hoylosangeles.com provides the ideal space to deliver a targeted message to L.A. Hispanics.
Through Los Angeles Times affiliate sites, clients can target niche audience segments with specific actionable interests. Our partner sites offer brand exposure through a national network of websites:
- CareerBuilder.com – the global leader in human capital solutions, helping companies leverage technology and rich data to attract and target future employees
- Cars.com – connecting with millions of new and used car buyers allowing advertisers to promote and showcase entire inventories of new, used and certified vehicles
- Homefinder.com – provides tools, info and listings to make the home buying process easy and efficient
Hero Complex is the go-to source for comics, sci-fi and fantasy news. It’s also a fantastic way to target tech-savvy young males and pop culture tastemakers. Hero Complex covers all facets of the fanboy universe, and it does so with the level of standards, style and resources of the Los Angeles Times.
Hero Complex presents numerous special advertiser opportunities through an annual Film Festival, exclusive Screening Series, magazine, and other special events and convention activation opportunities.
With the Times PLUS Extended Reach Network of leading brand-safe sites, clients have access to expansive, quality local digital audiences. Through Times PLUS, your advertising campaign can be delivered across thousands of premium local and national network sites, including comScore’s Top 300 publishers. Dozens of targeting tactics enable you to reach consumers more precisely:
- Category targeting, including auto, home, finance, health, education, family/moms, retail, travel and many more
- Behavioral targeting, e.g. job seekers, dieters, wedding planners, etc.
- Contextual targeting and re-targeting
From dedicated client messaging and a large opt-in database to breaking news alerts and newsletters covering a variety of special interests, clients can reach an engaged audience through highly visible touch points:
- Email is continuing to grow, rising at an average rate of 7% year over year.
- Email is the most preferred way for consumers to receive marketing communication, with 77% of users preferring to be communicated via email.
- 44% of email recipients made at least one purchase last year based on a promotional email.
Source: Omniture 6 month average July 2014 – January 2015; Newspaper Association of America, “Mobile-exclusive use surges among young adults.”; 3-month average comScore January 2015; latimes.com UVs PVs comScore October 2015; The Radicati Group, Inc, Email Statistics Report, 2011-2015; Exact Target, 2012 Channel Preferences survey; Convinceandconvert.com.