Anchored by latimes.com, our digital advertising opportunities touch online and mobile audience in innovative ways on multiple screens 24/7.
latimes.com is a top five U.S. newspaper website, with an audience of more than 23 million average monthly unique visitors generating over 196 million average monthly page views.
It’s also the No. 1 local news and information website in the L.A. DMA. When you add latimes.com to your Los Angeles Times newspaper buy, you’ll increase your L.A. DMA reach by as much as 33%.
The new latimes.com
Launched on May 6, 2014, the newly redesigned latimes.com is one of the largest fully responsive news sites ever built.
Taking into account of how design and technology affect the consumption of news, information and advertising, the new latimes.com is a rich, dynamic showcase for our storytelling and an exceptional platform for our advertisers.
Highlights and advertiser benefits -
- Responsive design ensures a consistent, optimal reading experience across devices and desktops, giving you an engaged, multi-platform audience
- Visually striking, bold design that highlights our marquee journalism, eliminates clutter and puts focus on your ad message
- Disruption of the traditional page grid, which helps advertisers break through by solving for “right-rail blindness”
- New “Neighborhoods” feature pulling in neighborhood-level geocoded local news, dining information and crime data, a perfect place to target consumers near you
- A new fully responsive, large-format ad unit offering advertisers and marketers an execution as technologically advanced and visually arresting as the rest of the new site
- Browsing features that incorporate native advertising and sponsored content
Our next generation user interface is changing the way news, information and advertising are consumed. Be part of the experience and take advantage of the extra exposure for your brand.
Sources: Los Angeles Times print and online readership is from Scarborough Research, Los Angeles, 2013 R2; latimes.com’s L.A. DMA rank is based on comScore's 12-month average from Jan. 2013 - Dec. 2013; U.S. rank is based on 12-month average UVs, comScore, Jan. 2013 - Dec. 2013; latimes.com traffic is based on 12-month average monthly Page Views from Omniture, Jan. 2013 - Dec. 2013.
MATCHING BRANDS & SERVICES
From breaking news, to health, sports and travel, we offer highly-visible banner ad positions adjacent to robust content.
From contests and sweepstakes, to offers, deals and adver-games, we help you gather vital information on qualified leads.
More matches:Burbank LeaderDaily PilotGlendale News-PressHuntington Beach IndependentLa Cañada Valley SunLaguna Beach Coastline PilotL.A. Auto Show Preview & HighlightsCareerBuilder.comCars.comHomeFinder.comTheOCNow.comThe818Now.comLos Angeles Times: Arts & BooksLuxury Vehicle GuideLos Angeles Times: Cars & TransportationLos Angeles Times: BusinessLos Angeles Times: CalendarLos Angeles Times: California / LocalLos Angeles Times: EntertainmentNew Vehicle PreviewLos Angeles Times: FoodLos Angeles Times: HealthLos Angeles Times: HomeLos Angeles Times: ImageLos Angeles Times: JobsLos Angeles Times: MarketplaceLos Angeles Times: News / LATExtraLos Angeles Times: PoliticsLos Angeles Times: Real EstateLos Angeles Times: RentalsLos Angeles Times: SportsLos Angeles Times: TravelBrand PublishingTribune DirectTrucks, Crossovers & SUVsCertified Pre-Owned VehiclesImage MagazineLos Angeles Times: SaturdayHoylosangeles.comLas Vegas Travel GuideMarketplaceSocial MediaTimes Plus