The Los Angeles Times Festival of Books is a free, weekend-long event that attracts more than 150,000 visitors of all ages and from all walks of life.
It’s a family-friendly arts and entertainment celebration that boasts hundreds of live performances, celebrity appearances, author signings and activities for all ages.
SPONSOR OPPORTUNITIES: HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED
The Festival of Books offers sponsors an array of opportunities for branding and on-site integration. Sponsors enjoy premium visibility and the chance to connect with a large, diverse audience of consumers.
AUDIENCE: AFFLUENT, EDUCATED AND KEEP COMING BACK
• Average household income: $88,600
• 76% of attendees are college grads
• 70% of attendees are repeat visitors
• Average number in party: 3
• Visitors spend an average of 7.30 hours at the event
Source: 2013 Festival of Books Attendee Survey
Festival of Books 2013
Festival of Books 2012