Fin de Semana is Hoy’s weekend guide providing lifestyle and entertainment information attuned to the way Latinos spend their weekends. It’s the largest and most complete carrier of late week pre-print packages in Southern California and the #1 Spanish-language home-delivered newspaper in the U.S.
Powerful Weekend Reach
- Address-specific delivery to Spanish-speaking homes in 230 ZIP codes
- Targets over 50% of L.A.’s Hispanic households
- ROP zoning capabilities for an extended targeted reach (Los Angeles/Inland Empire/Orange County)
- Pre-print zoning by targeted ZIP codes
- Unduplicated coverage with Los Angeles Times subscribers (Fri or Sun)
Expanded Editorial Content
- Reflects the energy, diversity and vibrancy of the Hispanic market
- New and expanded editorial coverage unique to each zone
- Local coverage unique to the Hispanic community
Saturday Circulation: 814,000
Saturday Readership: 1.2 million
Source: FDS circulation self-reported at 814,000 as of 9/8/12 subject to Audit by CAC; FDS 740,000 circulation - CAC Audit Report 3/31/12. Readership based on 1.5 readers per copy. *Mondotimes.com - Spanish Language Newspapers in the U.S.