Local Values is the Los Angeles Times Media Group’s late week program that distributes a four-page wrap with display ads and free-standing inserts to 81% of the households in the L.A. market. Local Values combines the strength of the paid Los Angeles Times newspaper with highly targeted and respected delivery channels to create the most robust advertiser package in Southern California.
Total Coverage: 3.7 million households
Target by ZIP code, sub-ZIP code or at the individual household level
Friday Local Values Preprint Package
- Tops the Los Angeles Times on Fridays
- Los Angeles Times Select household distribution to 280,000+ opt-in consumers
- Times Community Newspaper distribution to affluent non-subscribers of Daily Pilot and Coastline Pilot
- Fin de Semana distribution to more than 800,000 households in high-density Hispanic neighborhoods
- Unduplicated distribution via U.S. mail or private carrier distribution
Other Preprint Advertising Options
- Preprints: available in the Los Angeles Times seven days per week
- Subscriber Wraps: Thursday Weekly Values Wrap (tops home delivery copies, placed inside for single-copies) and Sunday Comics Wrap
- We-Prints: We print your 4- to 16 page advertising section in the 1-A position (after Main News), or other available ROP positions
- Polybags: Your logo or advertising message printed on a polybag which covers home-delivery copies
- Toppers: Your preprint on top of the paper, rather than inside it. Home delivery only
- California Weekend Direct (CWD) is a weekend total market coverage program providing distribution of advertising circulars to households in the greater Los Angeles area. Each weekend advertising circulars distributed through the CWD program reach Sunday subscribers of Los Angeles Newspaper Group newspapers and the Los Angeles Times, as well as select households that do not subscribe to these newspapers. The subscriber portion of CWD circulars are distributed with each newspaper’s Sunday insert package, and the non-subscriber portion is carrier delivered by CIPS Marketing Group, a private distribution company located in Los Angeles.
- In addition to CWD, CIPS Marketing Group can create unique distribution programs including custom delivery routes, door hangers, and product sampling.
Source: Los Angeles Times projections based on U.S. Postal Service CDS File