July 14th, 2014
The 2014 Latinos de Hoy Awards will be a star-studded evening honoring contemporary Latinos who have contributed to a vibrant Los Angeles community. More than 300 of the city’s movers and shakers will come together to pay tribute to distinguished award recipients in the areas of community, entertainment, sports, business, fashion, youth, diversity and the arts.
Hosted by Gina Rodriguez, the awards evening will kick off with red carpet arrivals followed by a VIP celebration. This annual achievement awards event will be held at the Los Angeles Times Chandler Auditorium. The event promises to be a night of celebration, inspiration and honors.
June 24th, 2014
Marketplace is LA Times’ new weekly lifestyle publication. Geo-targeted to 4 micro zones and aiming at busy consumers interested in a “lite” read as they plan their weekend shopping, Marketplace helps small and medium sized businesses effectively reach local shoppers in their market area via print and digital.
Designed to capture readers’ attention, Marketplace features bold images and short, consumer-focused features. Categories covered:
- Entertainment & Celebrities
- Fashion & Accessories
- Home Design & Décor
- Events & Holidays
- Local Shopping & Dining
- Travel & Things to Do
- Tabloid size, full color on hibrite paper
- Print ROP ads & advertorials opportunities avaiable
- Distributed to 4 micro zones:
• San Fernando Valley East: 80,400 HHLDs (52% market penetration)
• San Fernando Valley West: 105,500 HHLDs (64% market penetration)
• Westside East: 109,200 HHLDs (58% market penetration)
• Westside West: 106,600 HHLDs (63% market penetration)
- Content & ads live on marketplace.latimes.com
- Campaign includes display ads, landing page, videos and advertorials such as expert advice
- Marketplace Section & featured local offers promoted by targeted display ads on latimes.com & 50,000 weekly email blasts
- Reach consumers as they plan weekend shopping
- Localized publication for local ads/offers
- Professionally crafted content keeps readers engaged and provides a quality environment for your ads
- Extended reach to digital users via the Marketplace website, with landing page & built-in SEO
June 4th, 2014
The LA Kings are once again in the Stanley Cup finals!
Los Angeles Times is the premier authority for Southern California sports with in-depth coverage of the Kings’ quest defeat the New York Rangers and re-capture the Cup.
The day after each game, Sports will be wrapped in a 4-page section dedicated to analysis and highlights of the previous day’s game.
Additional excitement is sure to abound during the first LA-NY playoff series in any sport since 1981. Don’t miss this chance to put your message in front of more than a million NHL fans each week.
May 20th, 2014
Baby boomers have more choices than ever to enjoy life. The Times’ newest publication, Primetime, explores what life has to offer for people in the prime of their life, covering topics such as finance, retirement, health, food, real estate, travel, auto, technology and more. This broadsheet section will be inserted in the LA Times and delivered to our Friday readers, in print and online.
Reserve your space in this definitive lifestyle guide reaching 800,000 baby boomers and their families.
Next Issue – July 11, 2014
Space: Friday, June 27
Materials Monday, July 7