November 5th, 2014
On Saturday, November 22, LA Times is publishing a special section to celebrate Hot Property’s 30th Anniversary.
Since 1984, LA Times’ Hot Property has been a trailblazer for celebrity real estate news, giving readers an exclusive look at the multi-million dollar mansions on the market and the celebrities who buy them.
This special section will top the Saturday paper and publish 24/7 in our top-ranked Hot Property blog. More Angelenos read us online than visit top real estate sites or popular lifestyle sites with celebrity-luxury features, such as Zillow, Forbes, TMZ, Trulia, Realtor.com, and more.
Don’t miss your chance to be a part of this very special edition of Hot Property and have your brand viewed by over 2.8 million affl uent readers.
October 21st, 2014
The California section is making a strong comeback today. The LA Times is rededicating itself to this place we call home. The new California section – publishes daily and available online 24/7 – is the destination for local and statewide analyses and feature stories, as well as commentary from our award-winning columnists.
Reaching 3 million+ affluent and engaged consumers and offering prominent print placements, high-impact latimes.com/california takeovers and digital audience targeting, California is the perfect place to showcase your business on the leading news platform and connect your brand with millions of California consumers.
Contact your LA Times sales representative to learn more about our exciting print and digital opportunities.
July 14th, 2014
Event date: October 11, 2014
The 2014 Latinos de Hoy Awards will be a star-studded evening honoring contemporary Latinos who have contributed to, and significantly impacted the areas of the arts, business, community, diversity, entertainment, sports and youth.
Spotlighting diverse and influential Latinos, the awards show was created by Hoy Los Angeles and is produced by LatinPointe. It was the first event of its kind when it debuted in 2013. This year’s event will bring together prominent figures to recognize these deserving award recipients. The show will take place at the Los Angeles Times’ Chandler Auditorium on Saturday, October 11th, 2014, marking the culmination of Hispanic Heritage Month. The evening will kick-off with red carpet arrivals followed by a VIP celebration and promises to be a night of inspiration and celebration.
June 24th, 2014
Marketplace is LA Times’ new weekly lifestyle publication. Geo-targeted to 4 micro zones and aiming at busy consumers interested in a “lite” read as they plan their weekend shopping, Marketplace helps small and medium sized businesses effectively reach local shoppers in their market area via print and digital.
Designed to capture readers’ attention, Marketplace features bold images and short, consumer-focused features. Categories covered:
- Entertainment & Celebrities
- Fashion & Accessories
- Home Design & Décor
- Events & Holidays
- Local Shopping & Dining
- Travel & Things to Do
- Tabloid size, full color on hibrite paper
- Print ROP ads & advertorials opportunities avaiable
- Distributed to 4 micro zones:
• San Fernando Valley East: 80,400 HHLDs (52% market penetration)
• San Fernando Valley West: 105,500 HHLDs (64% market penetration)
• Westside East: 109,200 HHLDs (58% market penetration)
• Westside West: 106,600 HHLDs (63% market penetration)
- Content & ads live on marketplace.latimes.com
- Campaign includes display ads, landing page, videos and advertorials such as expert advice
- Marketplace Section & featured local offers promoted by targeted display ads on latimes.com & 50,000 weekly email blasts
- Reach consumers as they plan weekend shopping
- Localized publication for local ads/offers
- Professionally crafted content keeps readers engaged and provides a quality environment for your ads
- Extended reach to digital users via the Marketplace website, with landing page & built-in SEO